Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm Thankful For - Day 8

Yesterday I talked about my church, but that's really only half of my "church" experience. Today I'm thankful for the other half, my LIFE group! I dug up some old photographs of us all having fun. It's taken a few years to really get to know each other but we've learned a lot through it all and just like real friendships and family there have been crazy ups and downs. I'm so thankful to have these people to go through life together and I loved looking through the photos: watching our kids grow, being silly, going through some sad times, making adventures, and eating a LOT of good food through the years! Hmmm, I look thinner in those older photographs...








We're helping each other walk through life; I can't wait to see where the "road" takes us...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Julie, Love all the pictures, especially the older ones! You are a great friend too!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT, Julie! Great pictures, great memories, & great friends (oh, and great food!!!)! Thanks for posting a little trip down memory lane. :)

    ReplyDelete