Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Thankful For - Day 14

This may be hard to articulate but I'm thankful for knowledge and education. What a privilege I have to go to any school I want. I can look up almost any information on the Internet and get instant answers. I think it makes me jaded a bit when there is some mystery that can't be solved or illness that can't be healed I find it very frustrating. I mean we can do almost anything because someone has studied it long enough to figure it out. I may be feeling a LITTLE more thankful now that my final paper is written and my class is finished but it is pretty cool to be able to learn things whenever I want. Derek and I usually take forever when we go through exhibits and museums because we love to read everything (well, unless I'm hungry, then I'm just cranky and want to go find food!). I guess I wouldn't be a very good teacher if I didn't value and love learning and education, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment