Monday, October 11, 2010

The Outtakes


It takes a lot of photos to get a "good" one of a young child. I can't imagine what photographers have to do when they have a whole family of young children to shoot! I enjoy seeing the extras that didn't make the cut sometimes as much as the nice final one. It kind of tells a story... like a flip book. I usually just position my camera and start talking and making crazy faces and keep snapping and then I review to see if I got one or two that I could use. Ever wonder what the other photos look like? Here are the ones from her 4 month "shoot":











...and the moral of this story: make the best of any situation. 
When you fall over because your shutter-happy mama seems to be ignoring you, just find your hand to suck on!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they just make me want to kiss those soft cheeks ! I Love You Abigail Grace......
    Grandma VZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep these updates coming! You have been rocking them lately, and I love it.
    Can't wait to see you all soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 5th picture down looks JUST like you Julie...she's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete