Monday, December 21, 2009

Not just your ordinary Ceiling Fan

Last week, I was shopping around online to get some ideas before we headed out on our big "date" to get gifts and I searched for ceiling fans at Lowes for my mom. You can buy one for $20. Or you can buy one for $800. At Lowes. And it doesn't come with the blades! It's not even Energy Star certified. But at least it has a lifetime warranty. Wow. I guess if I just had money to throw away, I'd buy it. I mean, everyone wants a ceiling fan without blades, right?

Oh. By the way. This is my blog. I don't have to follow correct grammatical rules if I. don't. want to. I know that my career usually makes me obligated to correct to and too and there and their and its and it's and place commas correctly with conjunctions and use semi-colons if I'd rather connect two independent clauses. But. I dont haf too hear. :)

5 comments:

  1. OK, so it looks like this blog has been in existence longer than I realize! And, if I had known about it, I would have been in on the "secret!" But I'm happy to have found it now, and love following along through your pregnancy. And yes, I am thrilled that I didn't get swine flu - everything is much worse when you're pregnant. Trust me, I had pneumonia during my 33rd week of my 2nd pregnancy - I was pretty sure I was going to die if I didn't first cough myself into labor. Anyway, love the blog header - I recognize the paper:). Once you reach 20 weeks I'll be watching for the ultrasound pictures to appear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I look at the blog header again, I "think" I recognize the paper, don't I? The whole business coordinates wonderfully - how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog, Julie! And, I'm so glad that you're feeling better. Looking forward to reading all about your preggie adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim - the whole coordinating business is from the Cutest Blog On The Block website.

    ReplyDelete