Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Three Months Old


Dear Elijah,

You are three months old already and such a cutie. Oh, I love those chubby cheeks and thighs. You're a mama's boy right now and I love the snuggles. You fuss and fuss for everyone else and then as soon I get you you're fine. The only time you really cry for me is when you're really mad about our nursing time being over or when you're sleepy. Then it just talks a few minutes of snuggles and you're asleep.

You sleep pretty good. We can have you to bed between 9:30 and 10pm at night. You'll sleep in 3-4 hour slots. Sometimes you'll skip that late evening one and go 6 hours between feedings so we try and get you to bed as soon as Abigail is down and then we "run" to bed too.

You eat great! (Mama's Milk) You eat roughly at: 6:30am, 9:30/10am, 12:30/1pm, 4:30pm, 7:30/8pm, (11pm or skip it), and sometime between 1am and 3am. You'll skip the 11pm feeding sometime. If I try to feed you at 11pm in hopes that you'll skip the 1-3am feeding it never works. You must like that middle of the night snack.

You smile for me all the time and even laugh out loud! You started trying to "talk" as well, it's really cute to hear the "ahh" come from your mouth and then you kick and swing your arms all excited! You love to watch Abbi and other kids as well. You'll holler if you're left alone and can't watch people. 


You try to "kiss" when I pick you up and kiss you. When I go to give you a kiss you open your mouth and eyes really big.You hold your hands together and suck your hands and fingers more now. You kinda notice/watch tv when it is on which is funny (or if you're on my lab and I'm on the computer... as long as the screen is changing often enough to get her attention).

You wear 6 month clothes right now and shoes sizes 1-2. You're in size 2 diapers.

You weigh 15 pounds.

Here is your sister at three months old


Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment