Saturday, December 3, 2011

This Pretty Much Sums It Up

I know I'm long overdue for a blog update here. I have lots of post ideas in my head and photos on my camera but I have less than 2 weeks left my of class and I haven't started I'm down to the wire in finishing my big project for that class. Tomorrow my baby turns 18 months. That seems so old to me. Where has the time gone?! She talks our ears off, climbs up onto our table and countertops, and rocks our world. Until I get the time to upload some photos and write some posts I'll leave you with this VERY ACCURATE depiction of Abigail's brain these days. So Funny! Daddy's shoes, trash cans, Elmo, veggies, bedtime hyper, doctors, Goldfish crackers... I could go on and on. 
A larger photo found here, since Blogger reduces the photo size.  

1 comment:

  1. I was just getting on here to complain that you haven't updated in a while.
    Guess you beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete