Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cutting down the Christmas Tree

 Abigail went in the backpack again since it would have been hard to walk that far through all the tall grass (or snow if there had been some!)
 We've had a pretty "green" winter so far, even though we had snow back in early November.
 There it is!... I know, you can't see it, but I can... it's in the middle.
 Derek and I wore coats that we dont care if they get some sap on so I dressed Abbi in her camo to match Daddy.
It was a pretty big tree, well 2/3 of it. The other part was shoved in the corner of our living room so it didn't matter. 
 There I am! I was in a photo! he he he
The tree was obviously much taller than our 8-foot ceilings (tangent: why do they call them 8-foot and not 8 feet?? ugh). By the time we hacked some off the bottom and that top skinny header on top it just fit! 

1 comment: