Sunday, June 5, 2011

Twelve Months Old

At Twelve Months Old Abigail... 
"Sooo big!"
"Where are your Piggy Toes?"
...sleeps from 9pm to 8 or 9am. Most days she takes two naps, but she's skipped the morning one a few times and then she goes down for a nap at 12:30 instead.

...eats mostly table food, but I try to shove in some pureed food to fill her up. Every meal is different because she wants what we eat and sometimes likes the texture of a food (like banana pieces) and sometimes spits it out. She has 8 teeth now! She cut her two bottom
"lateral incisors".

...does not nurse anymore.  I weaned her during this past month because I wasn't producing as much. She took some InfaGrow formula (I had some high value coupons that helped) and I slowly changed from breastmilk to formula and then slowly added Vitamin D cows milk. By her first birthday she was on all cows milk. I miss our time together but I have found some freedom in letting Derek do bedtime sometimes.

...is scooting. she scoots on her butt all over the place.

...wears 18 months clothes, size 3 shoes , and size 3 or 4 diapers (and cloth diapers).

Here is her eleven month post.
always on the move
I'm standing and now I'm stuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment