Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ahhh... Time Flies!

Abigail,
Sometimes I want to yell "Stop! stop stop stop growing and changing so fast. I'm not ready yet!" But I know you're healthy and growing and it's all good. I mean I haven't even taken you in for your NINE month photos yet. Yikes! You're closer to TEN month old now, but nobody will tell... I've loved each season of life I was in and I've loved each stage you've grown through so I guess you can continue on. Oh and Family Life Today was talking about interviewing your daughter's date and setting curfews today. Okay, "STOPSTOPSTOP growing so fast!!"
Love,
your mama

1 comment:

  1. your little peanut is so sweet! I met you/her at Jodi's baby shower. She gave me your link so I could learn about cloth diapers :) I like reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete