Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm wishing for...

I love to craft and scrapbook, but I'm pretty thrifty too, and those don't always mix. I wanted to get the most use out of my Cricut since I hadn't used it much over the summer so I decided to search for some videos. I knew a good 'ole Infomercial would suck me right back into using it and give me some fresh ideas. While I was searching I came a cross a few other ideas (some not-so-thrifty):

First I found this video about making my Cricut cutting mats sticky again.

So now I'm on the lookout for this:


Then I saw this video and dreamed up all the many possibilities of cutting I could do without purchasing any more cartridges. 

So now I want to purchase and download this:

After that I remembered this product and started dreaming, but get real, for that price it's more like a nightmare:


Now, I wonder if she could design one so I could build it for less....

No comments:

Post a Comment