Monday, July 26, 2010

The Road Less Traveled

Life is just zipping by. I know everyone says kids grow fast but I didn't believe until I had my own and have already had to pack away her first outfits that have grown too tight on her!

Since my last blog entry I have turned in my school laptop that I've had for the past 5 years. I didn't realize just how handy it was until now. I am online a whole lot less though and check my email about once a day (instead of once an hour!). I now work off Derek's college desktop in our office in the basement, which is rather slow and dated (hint: his 10 year HS reunion is this Saturday!).
While I'm updating the blog (which may include some post-dated entries) I thought I'd share a link I just found on our old Power Mac. It is from Derek's Senior Engineering Project:

The Road Less Traveled

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment