Sunday, April 11, 2010

What an eggstra special guy

Our Bradley Instructor said I should be eating more protein, like 2 eggs a day. So I hard-boiled a bunch to throw in my lunch or make egg salad. Before heading to bed, Derek noticed them still sitting there on the counter "cooling". He asked what to do with them so I told him just put them back in the carton but don't forget to mark them so I know which are hard-boiled! This is what I discovered in the morning when I went to grab one for my lunch:

My students love seeing what "face" will be on my eggs each day! Oh, I love that man!

2 comments:

  1. Whoops! I accidentally deleted my last comment but I said:
    Like father, like son. That is so something dad would do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hillarious! I laughed out loud...

    ReplyDelete