Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My First Baby Shower

I had my first baby shower last Saturday. It was so much fun and everyone was so generous. All of that baby stuff is just so cute I can't wait to meet our little girl! I love this picture below because my cousins' daughters were so excited for this shower. They were all dressed up and acting like little ladies. They even got some gifts from their grandma and were right in on the action. They also gave me some name suggestions... I guess Derek and I will have to start talking about her name pretty soon. I'm 34 weeks pregnant so time is flying by and we should have a name ready!

Hmmm... I wonder who gave this gift? Thanks, Aunt Elizabeth! So Cute! We missed having the other auntie there... but she'll be home soon enough to meet the baby, right Aunt Sarah? :)

1 comment: