Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Crazy Sleepers

We'll see if I can find some time to update this blog. :) I've lost some interest in it and there just always seems to be something more important to do than blog. Not to mention I haven't uploaded photos from my cameras in a few months... eek! Here's a draft that I found sitting in Blogger:
sideways with her head smashed into the bed rail
Abigail is searching for more independence (a nice way of saying we are in the middle of the Terrible Twos and approaching the Trying Threes!). Naptime and Bedtime are ALWAYS big fights. (sigh) if only she loved sleep as much as her daddy and mommy...
on her bedroom floor
I know the photos aren't so clear but they're just taken with our cell phones in the dark!
asleep in the chair in her room

again on the floor in her room, but with extra clothes on

slumped over my arm while I was at the computer...

me, laying in bed working on the laptop, oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment