Thursday, June 28, 2012

All Lined Up

June 27, 2012.
Here's a look at what we do during the day. I should drag the camera around for a day and really document an entire day at home with just the two of us before Baby Brother arrives. Anyway, she loves to line up whatever stuffed friends she has around on the stairs. I'm pretty sure I did this when I was little, I think there are picture of this (I tried to lay my little brother up there as well... note to self come October/November). I'll tell you what's in the picture starting at [crazy bed-head] Abbi and going clockwise: a white bunny, the Raid bug, the Lorax, a [clean] cloth diaper, a naked baby doll we got out o a free box at a garage sale, another baby doll from a garage sale, and a random frisbee.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, just like her mommy used to do. There's something about small spaces and playing house.

    ReplyDelete