Saturday, May 12, 2012

Riverbank Run


 This year, while Derek ran the 25K race, my mom and I decided to take Abbi in her stroller and do the 5K walk. We all decided to Jog for Jimmy, a family friend that passed away unexpectedly this past Christmas. 
 It was a perfect morning for the race! It sprinkled a few minutes but we were never really wet. 
There's Derek on the last stretch: blue shirt in the middle

apparently Abbi just came for the food

"who me?" "yes, you... Chubby Cheeks"

"I just like all the great toddler food here"

Derek's running group from church (most of them)

Abigail grooving to the dueling pianos


2 comments:

  1. Look at her digging through the snacks in the stroller! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed ou tloud at those pics of her eating, such a funny kid!

    ReplyDelete