Monday, April 16, 2012

Heard over the monitor

When Abbi goes down for a nap it's always fun to listen to her settle down (as long as it's not too long). You never know what you'll hear. I thought I'd document it today for my own memory's sake. We definitely have a chatterbox.

1:05pm:
(singing) "bring back... bring back my Bonnie to me..."

(singing)"...all the children of the world.... black and white..."

"Hi, Giraffe... nigh-night, Giraffe...shhhhh"

"I tooted!"

(lots of grunting because she tries to move her pillow around her crib)

"I found you!"

"I want cheese"

(lots of girlie shrieking...)

"I fall down on the playground"

"I got my giraffe... ha ha ha"

"bye bye"

(singing) "fam-i-ly, fam-i-ly" (from the Barnie song)

"riding bike... Mommy's bike... Daddy's bike... Mommy and Daddy"

"ho ho ho"

1:32pm
(fake crying and whining = she must be getting tired now)

"Giraffe fall down"...

(oops, that's why she's crying... I have pity on her and run up there to pick up her giraffe off the floor because SHE THREW HIM OUT. I sing her one song and remind her it's nap time)

1:40pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

1 comment:

  1. I like the new timeline on the side. Can't wait for Wright baby #2! Aunthood x2 will be the best.

    ReplyDelete