Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ten Years Today

Ten years ago Derek and I went on our first date. I was house sitting and my best friend and I invited the two men we were interested in to dinner. We made WAY too much food. I got a bouquet of flowers. We watched a movie and I'm pretty sure Derek's arm fell asleep around my shoulders and my neck killed! Then we went to a "dance" at Ridge Point. The next ten years were packed with fun and lots of memories. Thanks for sticking with me over the decade, Honey!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, 10 years....still remember Derek & Elliot coming to take you gals to GVSU to rock climb ! Don't forget flowers in the little green "happy face" mug! Happy 10th to wonderful "parents"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't aged a day! But your belly has gotten bigger..... :)

    ReplyDelete