Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby Clothes Dividers

During the Olympics it was fun to watch the events but I usually needed something for my hands to be doing while the tv was on. We're not used to watching tv every night and I just don't have that much sit in me I guess. I would grade papers sometimes and work on the laptop. I had the most fun making these though:

I had all the little bottles of paint and brushes already so I just picked up some 79 cent door hangers from the craft store. Derek is going to spray a clear coat over them but otherwise they're finished! Here's what they look like in the closet:

As you can see I've had fun shopping here and there. Some of it has come from her grandparents :) and some of it from me shopping at some second hand stores. Her closet is starting to look a little more fun:
Also, here's a photo of our bassinet that we received at Christmas. I'll wait to wash the sheets but it's all assembled and "ready". No, No, No... we're not ready to have the baby yet, we still have three months to go, but that's one thing we can check off our to do list. :)


3 comments:

  1. The clothes dividers are so cute! Her closet looks like a little store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright - Found this wonderful blog you've been talking about! You are such an inspiration for all things crafty!! Love it, Julie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie...you inspire me!! :) The closest I've got to crafty is buying Sophie wooden letters and painting them!...keep giving me ideas :)

    ReplyDelete